- 8 - 9 December: Humanitarian Impact of Nuclear Weapons, Vienna, Austria
- 6 - 7 December: Humanitarian Impact of Nuclear Weapons, Civil Society Forum, Vienna, Austria
- 1 - 5 December: 19th Session of the Conference of States Parties to the Chemical Weapons Convention, The Hague, the Netherlands
- 25 - 26 November: 20 years seminar and Humanitarian Impact of Nuclear Weapons Diplomatic Roundtable, South Africa (at ISS)
- 13 - 17 October: Regional seminar on Uranium mining, milling and transport, Brussels, Belgium
- 19 - 20 August: SADC NRN Meeting, Pretoria
- 9 July: Workshop with IISS and UN Panel of Experts on North Korea in Addis, Ethiopia
- 29 - 30 June: 3rd Conference of States Parties to the Treaty of Pelindaba, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- 26 - 27 June: ILPI Seminar on Humanitarian Impact of Nuclear Weapons, Lusaka, Zambia
- 12 - 13 May: From the end to the beginning; Celebrating 20 Years of Peace, Partnership and Nuclear Disarmament, Oslo, Norway
- 10 - 11 April: 1540 Workshop: South Africa - with UNREC
- 21 - 23 March: 2014 Nuclear Knowledge Summit: Towards Sustainable Nuclear Security, The Hague, the Netherlands
- 5 - 7 February: EU seminar: Southern African regional cooperation in nuclear safety, safeguards and security, Pretoria, South Africa
- 20 - 21 November: Workshop on Strengthening Africa's Nuclear Security, Disarmament and Non-Proliferation Agenda, Institute for Security Studies (ISS) and the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI).
- 30 October: Humanitarian consequences of nuclear weapon use: Reshaping the disarmament debate? An International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) and Institute for Security Studies (ISS) Seminar
- 29 October: Humanitarian Impact of Nuclear Weapons Workshop, Chatham House and Institute for Security Studies (ISS)
- 15 - 16 May: Implementation of UN Sanctions Measures: Prospects and Lessons Learned, Institute for Security Studies (ISS) and United Nations Regional Centre for Disarmament (UNREC)
- 19 March: UN Sanctions on North Korea: Prospects and Problems, International Institute for Security Studies (IISS) and Institute for Security Studies (ISS), Johannesburg, South Africa
- 8 February: Public lecture on the future of nuclear energy post-Fukushima, Institute for Security Studies, Johannesburg, South Africa
- 6 June: US and South Africa: Shared Interests in Non-proliferation and Arms Control, Institute for Security Studies (by invitation only)
- 4 - 7 March: Africa and the Non-Proliferation Treaty Regime, Institute for Security Studies and Wilton Park
- 8 - 9 February: "Progress on Securing Africa's Nuclear Resources: An Experts' Workshop", Institute for Security Studies (by invitation only)
- 5 - 9 December: Africa in the Global Nuclear Regime: a workshop organised by the ISS and the International Network of Emerging Nuclear Specialists (INENS)
- 29 November - 1 December: Laying the Grounds for 2012 - Nuclear Non-Proliferation and Nuclear Security, Amman, Jordan
- 1 - 2 February: Securing Africa's Nuclear Resources: An Experts' Workshop, Pretoria, South Africa.
- 20 October: Prospects for Nuclear Non-Proliferation and Disarmament: Beyond the 2010 NPT Review Conference and the Nuclear Security Summit Cairo – Egypt 19 – 21 October 2010, presentation by Noel Stott Nuclear entitled "Non-Proliferation in the Middle East: Lessons from the Treaty of Pelindaba"
- 3 October: ISS Seminar, Pretoria: Rethinking Nuclear Weapons: the Myth of Deterrence. Seminar Podcast.
- 25 May: ISS and CNS Side Event during the May 2010 NPT Review Conference Beyond Entry into Force of the Treaty of Pelindaba - Patricia Lewis (CNS) presentation & podcast and Noel Stott (ISS) presentation & Reaching Critical Will article
- 18 March: ISS Seminar, Pretoria: Beyond Entry-into-Force of the African Nuclear-Weapon-Free Zone Treaty: Establishing the African Commission on Nuclear Energy (AFCONE). Workshop Report Version 1. Workshop Report Version 2.
- 15 - 17 March: ISS/UNREC Workshop: Preparing Africa for the NPT 2010 Review Conference
- ISS Seminar: African Civil Society And The Elimination of Weapons of Mass Destruction, 31 July 2009
- ISS Seminar: Global Nuclear Disarmament: The Role of Non-Nuclear Weapons States: Progress and Challenges, Pretoria, 25 March 2009 Podcast: Dr Ian Anthony, SIPRI
- ISS Seminar: Understanding the Conference on Disarmament (CD), Pretoria, 6 August 2008
- Workshop: Joint Statement from Participants in the Regional Biosecurity Workshop, Johannesburg, 28 - 30 May 2008
- ISS Conference: Towards 2010: The Role of the African Nuclear Weapons Free Zone Treaty in Strengthening the Disarmament Objectives of the Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT), Pretoria, 31 March - 1 April 2008
- ISS Seminar: Weapons of Mass Destruction: South Africa’s Role in Promoting Disarmament and in Preventing Proliferation, Pretoria, 6 September 2007
- ISS Seminar: Raising Awareness of Dual Use Research in the International Life Sciences Community: Seminars on Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD), Nairobi, 30-31 May 2007